- A process-oriented teaching resources
- All courses explore art elements & principles as well as art history and appreciation
- Requires no art background to teach
- Utilizes online format compatible with computers, tablets or other classroom technology
- Developmental and sequential
- Meets national standards and is research based
- Includes cross-curricular integrations
- List of materials needed
- Demonstration by art educator
- Images of students executing the lesson objectives
- A variety of samples of finished artwork
- Downloadable, detailed lesson plans
- Assessment tools
- Drawing aids
- Art Elements and Principles
- Media Exploration
- Drawing Technique
- Styles of the Masters
- Art History
- Art of Cultures Around The World
- Processed-oriented teaching methods, techniques and lessons which were developed in the classrrom - and work in EVERY learning environment.
- A prominent art educator with over 30 years experience demonstrates each lesson.
- Lessons displayed on video are detailed lesson plans.
Arts Attack Products
Arts Attack Publications offers 6 video-based, hands-on lesson program options, each designed to
meet different needs ranging from our comprehensive ‘Arts Attack Complete’ to our distance learning
‘Art at Home’ program. We also offer an artist appreciation program, The Great Masters Virtual
Museum which provides over 115 Art Images with discussion guides. We are excited to announce our
newest product, Artful Reading. Bridging the gap between art and literacy!
Which Program is Right for You?
We offer 6 hands-on, video-based art lesson programs designed to meet the needs of a formal classroom,
after school programs, summer school, camps, and distance learning. Get started here with our
Number of Lessons
Classroom Art Supply Kits
Individual Art Supply Kits
Examples of Arts Attack Student Artwork